Monday, May 31, 2021

Fifth Blog

Video Tutorial On Friction 



Hello Guys, welcome to my fifth blog. In this blog I will be emphasizing on teaching about friction to class V students under the subject, Science. In order to teach about Friction to the students, I have made the best use of all the features and ICT tool in my video. Before creating the video tutorial, I made a power point using all the necessary features. I inserted related information and pictures to make the lesson explicit to the students. Then I inserted essential animations to make the ppt captivating and diverting. I made sure that color combinations were put into consideration while preparing the slides. I used visible font and good color combinations that made the text comprehensible. Then after doing all the necessary edition for the power point slides, I used Camtasia for further edition to make the video tutorial satisfactory.  As some people have limited experience of editing videos, Camtasia is a fantastic place to start. The visual effect buttons are large and labeled clearly. Effects can be applied with a simple drag-and-drop. The timeline has an automatic snap feature which makes editing clean an straightforward. It has the absolute best screen recording feature as well so I used Camtasia as my video editing app for this blog. 

With the basic concept and principles entailed in the study of friction, it is discovered that friction is one important element that is employed in almost all aspects of living. Friction is important because it allows a good grasp and firm grip on things or to a surface to maintain a particular position and to initiate movement. So its crucial to teach about friction to the students from an early age so that they can understand the surrounding around them distinctly.

After introducing the lesson, this video will be used during lesson input where students will be asked to watch the video conscientiously. As the video include interesting graphics, simulations, animations and pictures, it will grasp the attention of the students whereby students will be able to magnify their understanding about the topic. Then after watching the video, students will be asked to do few activities in order to check their understanding. 

Learning Activities For the Students

Student will carry out this activity individually. They will get 10 minutes to do the activity where they have to fill out a google form for the quiz and later answer few questions. This activity is mainly carried out to examine students understanding of the lesson. 

Click here for the quiz Students will attempt this quiz individually for 5 minutes. The teacher can help the needy students and monitor the activity. After attempting this quiz, they will do the following activity aw well. 

Activity 2

Which type of force is present in the following pictures? Write "A" for air resistance and "F" for friction. 


             


Thank you đź’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fifth Blog

Video Tutorial On Friction  Hello Guys, welcome to my fifth blog. In this blog I will be emphasizing on teaching about friction to class V s...