Thursday, March 11, 2021

All about Me

 👋Hi Guys, 

I am Sonam. I am from Paro, Shaba.  I am a Bhutanese and I was born in Thimphu on March 2, 1999. I have completed my primary to high school studies in Paro itself and its again a luck that I am pursuing my college degree in Paro again😇. I have always been passionate about dealing with children so ever since then, I have been pursuing my dream of becoming a Teacher in Paro College of Education so that I can really work on my interest. 

To talk about my family, there are five members in my family including myself. I have two siblings, one elder brother and an elder sister and I am the youngest in the family😏. I enjoy listening to music and watching anime's during my free hours.

 I have been happy with what life has offered me till now and I will be happy with whatever comes my way. I just want to enjoy small things and find happiness in little things everyday 💖. 


16 comments:

  1. How is your life being the youngest? Do you nag a lot😂?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. veryyyyyy jigssss haha and yes i nag alot hehe

      Delete
  2. really?? wow be happy always 😎🍻🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. you a again lucky to be the youngest in your family. Great to know you well

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely written. Glad to know you. Keep wriring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Passionate about small children??
    Don't cry when they misbehave..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too young 1999s kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely written
    Glad to know about you
    Good wishes

    ReplyDelete

Fifth Blog

Video Tutorial On Friction  Hello Guys, welcome to my fifth blog. In this blog I will be emphasizing on teaching about friction to class V s...